The Staff Accountant will be responsible for maintaining accurate accounting records and controls and preparing financial statements and reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Requirements & Education:
- Maintains adequate accounting and control for various accounting functions
- Maintains and reconciles general ledger and subsidiary ledger accounts
- Prepares financial statements and reports.
- Maintains and develops automated accounting systems, controls, and procedures
- Prepares and develops reports for management and/or for regulatory authorities
- Responds to inquiries regarding accounting policies, procedures, and issues from management, external auditors, and regulatory authorities
- Bachelors degree in accounting or Finance; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of related experience
- Thorough level of knowledge in accounting, reporting, and analysis required
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Knowledge of GAAP and other regulations
- CPA or CMA preferred
Syncada - 18 months ago