- Responsible for selling, maintaining and documenting all sales activities for the AstraZeneca Hospital portfolio of products
- Call on physicians in hospital settings, and residency and fellowship programs within a defined geographic territory.
- Responsible for positioning AstraZeneca as a leader in Hospital products commitment through development of long term relationships with Key Customers as well as patient advocacy groups.
- Maintain a high level of clinical expertise by consistently utilizing all available medical information resources.
- Work with RAD and DSM's to develop and direct sales strategies at key accounts assigned in the territory.
- Develop and implement clinical sales presentations to groups of healthcare personnel during medical meetings, and the general public in health fairs and support groups.
- Maximize key physician contact by networking within accounts and at all medical meetings.
- Products sold include Nexium, Crestor and Seroquel
- At least three years of documented, successful pharmaceutical sales, or at the discretion of those involved in the hiring process, related sales to physicians and hospitals such as medical equipment.
- Experience selling and knowledge of products/diseases within one or more therapeutic areas: CNS and Respiratory
- Experience selling in a Hospital or large account setting
- History of building and influencing customer relationships, and goal achievement
- Demonstrated clinical selling skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage PREP budget and to work through the PRA process
Monster - 11 months ago
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (which does business as AstraZeneca US) can help with a full alphabet of ailments. The company, a subsidiary of...