Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Linux/AIX System Administrator
The position sits within the Global Unix infrastructure services team, which provides infrastructure services and operating system support for CTI infrastructure, CATE applications and Perimeter and security applications. The hardware platforms comprise a multitude of vendors, including IBM ,Sun/Oracle, HP, and operating systems including Solaris, Linux, AIX. Seeking motivated technical professionals who specialize in providing services to clients on hardware and software components for Unix servers. Must have experience managing Solaris10, VMware Linux instances, RHEL 5.x/6.x, AIX p6/P7 virtual LPARS. Familiar with NAS and SAN implementations on Linux and AIX platforms. Experienced with file system and logical volume management. The SA will work closely with other support groups including NAS, SAN, backup, security, network and project managers.
- Minimum 6+ years experience of System Administration.
- Good knowledge of Solaris10, AIX, RHEL 5.x/6.x operating systems.
- Superior problem solving skills
- High work standards and high bandwidth for work.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to use problem solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve issues
- Understanding of Oracle and Sybase Server database installation and design
- Strong knowledge of File system/Volume Management software (VERITAS , RH LVM)
Citi - 23 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...