Under the supervision of the Coordinator is responsible for the development and administration of the Human Resources Information System, the compensation program providing analytical data for analysis, support and recommendations, as well as designing and developing compensation policies and procedures. Also provides assistance to leadership and employees regarding pay practices and procedures and assists with benefit administration to include processing, review and analysis.
Education, Training and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, finance or other related field required
· Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work-experience required (HRIS, Compensation, Benefits and Healthcare strongly preferred.)
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
· Knowledge of HRIS report writing skills required, with Cognos Report Writing strongly preferred
· Strong MS Office skills required particularly in MS Excel and Database functionality required