Industry Type: Food, Foodservice, Paper, Logistics, Transportation, Trucking
Maines Paper & Food Service, Inc. is one of the leading independent foodservice distributors in the country, with annual revenues exceeding $2.8 billion. Since 1919, Maines has been committed to providing the highest level of quality, reliability and customer service to our ever-growing customer base. We achieve this mission by promoting synergy between our highly-skilled and dedicated Maines workforce and the use of leading-edge technologies and equipment.
The Power of Exceptional People . . . .
. . . . is what powers Maines Paper & Food Service, one of the fastest growing food service distribution companies in the country, to extraordinary results. We are recognized across the country for setting new standards in operational excellence and customer service. If you're a highly motivated team player who thrives on challenge, and you're ready to move to a new career level, we welcome you to apply.
Maines Warehouse Selectors are responsible for building customer orders in a timely and accurate fashion. Using a pallet jack, selectors receive direction via a headset computer that guides them to the appropriate product in the warehouse. The Selector is then responsible for physically lifting each case of product and staking the product on a pallet. The Warehouse selector is required to simultaneously select up to six customers per pallet and operate a double or triple pallet jack. A representative list of duties, responsibilities, and performance expectations is as follows:
· Promote and practice Maines number one priority -- safety -- at all times.
· Relocate an average product case weight of approximately 35 pounds to 100 pounds plus from bin to pallet.
· Expect to 20,000 to 30,000 pounds a day.
· You will be expected to maintain a competitive average throughput. Throughput is defined as your total cases selected by the total hours worked.
· You will be required to maintain an aggressive quality and accuracy standard to insure that the customer is given the highest quality service.
· Overtime and Holiday work is mandatory.
******Experience Stand-up Reach Forklift Operator****
All Warehouse Associates will be obligated to work in all warehouse areas and may be trained in various jobs. Areas that will be required are as followed:
Temperatures range from - 20 to 85 degrees.
Shifts – Wide Variety
Maines Paper & Food Services, Inc. - 19 months ago
Combining a time-tested “customer comes first” mentality with forward-thinking technology and service, Maines is one of the...