Position Overview :|
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the role of Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing Circles’ services to our clients’ customers and employees with a focus on growing engagement and usage of our services and therefore the value to our clients. This role will also help set the direction and product strategy as we seek to continuously grow our capabilities and appeal in the marketplace.
This person is responsible for the entire member engagement lifecycle, in particular creating, suggesting, building, executing and measuring.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Develop the annual marketing plan and communication strategies based on analysis of data sources and understanding of company goals and initiatives
- Responsible for the creative execution of the annual marketing plan and client launch plans.
- Independently plan and execute email campaigns and oversee their full cycle: creative development, segmentation and data processing, pre-deployment testing and QC, and back-end analysis.
- Develop effective program-specific marketing and communications plans to drive overall engagement and usage of our Concierge benefit among our existing clients.
- Collaborate with internal partners to develop new marketable aspects of our services.
- Identify target audiences and understand key opportunities to service these target audiences.
- Develop production schedules and manage the workflow of projects to ensure they stay on time and on budget from a marketing standpoint.
- Work with in-house designer to execute marketing plans and collateral.
- Integrate a mix of appropriate media, such as brochure creation, email marketing, events, etc. to the overall strategic marketing vision.
- Develop eye catching and mind catching marketing concepts and presentations that will strongly differentiate the company and show sustainable growth in the marketplace.
- Partner cross-functionally with client management, analytics, public relations, service delivery and product teams to ensure well-informed marketing decisions are made.
Who We Are:
- 7-10 years of experience managing marketing in a results driven environment with a proven track record.
- Experience with email marketing services/platforms like Constant Contact, Listrak or ExactTarget.
- Experience with target audience definition, and related analysis and opportunity identification
- Strong experience in managing engagement campaigns – design, execution and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, incl Power Point
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- The ability to achieve goals with little supervision while providing accurate, timely, and meaningful progress updates to stakeholders.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to be an independent thinker who can learn about challenges and offer well thought out solutions.
- Polished presentation capabilities
- Keen communication capabilities, verbally, written and graphically through presentations
- Ability to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Ability to test, learn and develop successful business models
- Robust analytical, problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Circles is the leading provider of concierge and loyalty marketing services. Circles creates engagement: deep meaningful connections between companies and their customers and employees. Our services foster employee and customer acquisition, retention and life-long loyalty for many of the world’s best-known brands. Circles services – Concierge, Event Management and Customized Rewards – make lives easier and better. And when life is good, so is your business.
Founded in 1997, Circles has grown to a position of market leadership in North America and Europe. In 2007, Circles was acquired by Sodexo, Inc. and is now the centerpiece of Sodexo’s growing global concierge business. Sodexo is headquartered in Paris, France and has more than 380,000 employees across the globe. Today, Circles has offices in the US, Canada, France, the UK, Sweden, and the Benelux.
Circles - 2 years ago
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Circles is the leading provider of concierge and loyalty marketing services. Circles creates engagement: deep...