Reference Code: 12051782
Location: New Castle, DE, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Responsible for managing Citi’s Loan Administration process within global loans operations from all global loans businesses
- Drive, initiate and maintain consistent communication with internal and external clients to provide exceptional service within the framework of Loan Administration
- Assess the feedback of clients and internal partners in order to develop improved performance strategies and initiate tactical plans for strategy implementation
- Key spokesperson for client and business escalations. Ownership and responsibility for resolution is integral to success in the position
- Driver of process or procedural improvements and responsible for liaising with Operations Senior management
- Review and modify any control gaps within the processing unit in order to adhere to current RCSA controls and standards.
- Responsible for developing, coordinating, and driving technical improvements within various product processors
- Development of staff talent for succession planning Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Minimum of five years experience within operations management required.
- Three years of experience within Securities and Banking Operations required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effectively manage demands and expectations of highly demanding businesses
- Proven track record of independently resolving operational issues
- Strong leader and driver of results and initiatives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office with focus on Word and Excel required
- Previous experience analyzing legal documentation required, IE Credit Agreements.
Citi - 21 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...