Network Installation Supervisor (Contract)
Location: Decherd, TN
Requisition #: 1183
PREMIER System Integrators, Inc., a growing Engineering firm located in Smyrna, TN has an immediate need for an experienced Network Installation Supervisor to fulfill a contract position.
This position is responsible for ensuring required work is performed properly and on time. He/she will provide a variety of network installation, supervisory and reporting duties at a new Manufacturing facility located in Decherd, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing and maintaining the project costing system including monitoring project activity, providing assistance, and generating accounting reports for employees, managers, customers and vendors.
- Gathering data and preparing customer invoices.
- Maintaining records of invoicing and supporting documentation.
- Monitoring accounts receivable and working with customers and project managers to resolve collection issues.
- Understand the configuration and operation of Ethernet networks in an industrial environment.
- Provide supervision and guidance to customer and vendor teams charged with installing networks at the new Decherd manufacturing facility.
- Coordinate network or design activities with designers of associated networks.
- Coordinate and monitor the installation and configuration of network equipment.
- Configure and define parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
- Monitor network operation to ensure correct installation and avoid service disruption.
- Track progress and ensure project schedules are maintained.
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Document network support activities.
- Two year college or university program certificate or two years related experience and/or training. Equivalent education/experience will be considered.
- Degrees or experience could include computer, electronics, industrial studies and/or engineering.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions. PREMIER is not currently accepting work visas.
- Successful completion of a background check and Drug Screen.
- Work week is a 40 hour minimum.
- Overtime is required.
- Must be able to work extended hours and overtime when needed.
- Must be able to work any shift as required.
- Must be able to work weekends as required.
Premier System Integrators - 18 months ago
Founded in 1991 to provide turnkey system integration services for manufacturing facilities in the southeast, PREMIER System Integrators,...