Responsible for the performance of financial, operational, and regulatory audits and other assistance/duties as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proficiency with internal control concepts and established analytical skills will be necessary for the appropriate performance of field work.
• Applying superior communication skills to various levels of client auditees.
• Handling multiple tasks simultaneously, while paying attention to details.
• Maintaining appropriate knowledge of all applicable regulations, compliance requirements, legal issues, etc. as necessary.
• Exercising discretion in the review of records, situations, information, etc. to ensure confidentiality of all matters subjected to.
• Assisting with coordination activities with the public accountants to enhance audit efficiencies.
• All other duties as assigned.
Mountaineer Casino Racetrack and Casino - 12 months ago