Both founded in 1966, Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair and the Good Sam Club is the world’s largest RV owners organization with 1.3 million members offering discounts at the Club’s nationwide network of 1,700 Good Sam parks and resorts, vacation planning, roadside assistance and more to serve the outdoor enthusiast! Partnered together, Camping World and Good Sam Club offer more to those who love the RV lifestyle!
Camping World features over 10,000 quality RV parts and accessories located at over 85 SuperCenters nationwide and easy online and catalog shopping as well as stocking a wide selection of new and used travel trailers and motorhomes from top RV manufacturers. In addition to RV Sales, Camping World offers RV and tow vehicle service and maintenance; collision centers; detail and refurbishment centers known as the RV SPA; RV rentals, technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard to find parts. Camping World also offers a full line of unique ancillary services through Good Sam, including emergency road service, specialized RV insurance,extended vehicle warranties, Good Sam Visa card, life & health insurance, and member discounts at RV events. Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in addition to the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR.
As a Warranty Administrator you will primarily be responsible for fostering and mantaining excellent relations between customers and store operations.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and responds in a courteous and professional manner
- Assists service advisor in scheduling service appointments according to scheduling policies
- Greets all incoming customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Assists service advisors in write up of incoming customers work orders
- Obtains any needed warranty or customer authorization prior to working on unit including taking of pictures, faxing in for authorization or any / all procedures as prescribed in the manufacturer’s warranty policy & procedure manuals
- Follows up on all warranty receivables to ensure payment in timely manner, contactings customers as needed to schedule appointments for special order parts
- Fills in as needed as service dispatcher
- Participates in training as prescribed by management
- Assists technicians as needed with diagnosis, authorization or repairs
- Follows up on open work orders as per policy of dealership
- Follows all rules, regulations and laws with regard to moving dealership owned or customer’s units
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Acknowledges all guidelines and policies as described in company policy handbook.
- Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers
- May cross train to perform other duties
Keyword: Service Writer, ase, a.s.e., car, auto, truck, rv, RV, r.v., R.V., boat, motor, service, parts, accessories, install, motorhome, service, warranty, administrator
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- One year of RV experience preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge proper and safe use of equipment
- Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
- Working knowledge of activities, methods, procedures and policies of the Service Department
- General knowledge of product installation activities
- Valid Driver’s License may be required
- Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone and in person
- Ability to accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from management
- Requires some bending, climbing, and kneeling in order to take photographs of various areas of an RV
From: Camping World and Good Sam
Camping World and Good Sam - 13 months ago
Camping World Inc. is America's largest recreational vehicle (RV), outdoor accessory and service retailer. Good Sam is the world’s...