Audible is a company with an extraordinary history. We invented the digital audiobook category in 1996 and have continued to grow exponentially since then. We are a mission and customer-driven, innovative technology company that serve to make people’s lives more interesting.
As a key member of the Audible Marketing team, the Manager, Amazon will be responsible for driving growth of Audible Members via Amazon marketplaces. We are seeking a digital marketer who likes to use data and technology to drive progress. You will work closely with internal and external teams that include the Amazon team, Audible Traffic, Design, Product, Research and technology teams.
The position’s most critical duties and functions:
· Manage execution and analyze performance of marketing campaigns from ideation stage through launch to drive membership growth from marketing vehicles associated with Amazon. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to: creating an email strategy to leverage key segments of the Amazon base, leverage IMDb.com and other Amazon subsidiaries assets.
Build, maintain and analyze marketing performance reports.
- Partner with internal groups and external agencies to plan, develop, execute, and analyze offline traffic driving opportunities.
· Manage day to day relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of annual goals and efficiency metrics.
· Pursue new opportunities to integrate further within the Amazon ecosystem.
Understanding of campaign performance metrics for online marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math or a related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in online marketing, ecommerce, UX, technology
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
· Experience with web/mobile analytics programs i.e., Site Catalyst, Google Analytics
Ability to generate and quickly execute upon actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
· Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
· Amazon experience
- New product development experience
- Market research experience
Amazon.com - 18 months ago