- Assist the Housekeeping Manager with training, coaching, and developing the housekeeping staff.
- Responsible for inventory, purchasing, and assisting with tracking financials.
- Must keep track of payroll and approve the hours of each staff member.
- Maintains departmental policies, standards and procedures.
- Identifies and reports maintenance related problems.
- Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years related housekeeping experience
- 1 year supervisory experience required
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Able to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail oriented.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership - 13 months ago
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...