Our mission is to become the premier provider of rehabilitation services in each market that we serve. One of the ways we accomplish this is by employing a dedicated staff of professionals who are committed to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. Joining our dynamic team as an Occupational Therapist, you will implement high quality occupational therapy services for geriatrics in the skilled/long term care nursing home setting.
- Evaluating and treating of patients
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Screening patients
- Directing the activities of Occupational Therapy
- Attending facility meeting as needed
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Graduate of an AOTA accredited school of occupational therapy
- Valid Occupational Therapist license
- Geriatric and long term care experience is preferred
Hallmark offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Flexible Spending Accouts
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k)with company match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Licensure
- Sign-on, Retention and Relocation Bonuses
Hallmark Rehabilitation - 2 years ago
Hallmark Rehabilitation is a boutique therapy provider specializing in Skilled Nursing facilities. Our vision is to inspire and touch...