Flexi Compras General Managers manage the operations of several locations to give our customers the best products at the best prices for a fast, friendly and flexible customer experience. By opening stores inside of existing retailers, we can move fast when new opportunities are created. Because at Flexi Compras when we grow, we share our success with the people who made it happen. As a General Manager, you will supervise Sales Managers and Field Reps in several locations and oversee the overall operations of these locations and your success will be measured primarily by the sum of their individual P&L’s.
Specific responsibilities include recruiting, coaching and measuring performance of Sales Managers and Field Reps; inspecting the customer-readiness of stores and ensuring overall store operations performing according to Company standards; coordinating Field Reps and their priorities including deliveries, service, and collections activities between Call Center, stores, and customer; ensuring timely resolution of customer complaints and service issues; ensuring completion of Company offered training by all store employees; reviewing and providing management reports; and ensuring that staff is providing positive customer experiences. The positions are in retail sotre invironments with long periods of standing and walking.
General Managers work a full-time 40 to 50 hour workweek. The position requires reliable personal transportation to regularly travel to and between stores. Qualified candidates need to be able to move furniture, appliances and electronics and to assist with deliveries, installation and service including occasionally driving the Company delivery truck or van.
To qualify, you must be at least 21 years old (for insurance reasons) and:
We’re serious about hiring the best! Successful new hires must pass a criminal background screen, pre-hire assessment of knowledge, skills and abilities (on-line test), and hold a valid, current driver’s license in state of residence.
- Be authorized to work in the USA.
- Have at least 3 years of retail sales, wireless, consumer electronics, or rent-to-own work experience.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and manage performance of sales team.
- Be able to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Professional in your attitude and appearance.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities with PC, MS Office (Word, Excel), basic math and written communication. High Touch experience highly desirable.
- You should be able to thrive in a fast paced, sales goal-driven environment.
- Ability to clear background screen including criminal history, driving record and pre-hire assessment (on-line test of knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bilingual English/Spanish candidates are highly desired and may be required depending on store location and customer demographics.
- Proven capabilities for delivering excellence in customer experiences and sales/profitability results with a fast, friendly and flexible attitude.
It’s a career environment that’s second to none.
We really do treat you like family at Flexi Compras. Great benefits. Real advancement opportunities. And, a culture that puts people first. Your success is so important; the CEO gives you his cell phone number so you can give him a call whenever you need to share a new idea, a concern, or anything in between. Flexi Family. It’s what working at Flexi Compras is all about.
Flexi thinking is smart thinking. Think you’re ready to be part of it?
Flexi Compras values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Sales incentives and contests
- Gas allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Training to excel in job and advance in career
- Free checking & savings accounts with several national banks
- Eligible full-time Employees:
- Paid Time Off: 10 days your 1 st year, add another day with each year of service.
- Paid birthday holiday after one year of full-time employment
- Paid holidays.
- Medical, life, dental and vision insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: both dependent care and health care FSA’s
- Eligible Part-time Employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Annual Company picnics and fun employee events
- Being part of the Flexi Family!
Flexi Compras - 2 years ago