Ciber is seeking a Business Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA to be responsible for taking the lead in interfacing with our client in support of a mission critical applications.
- Responsible for understanding existing business processes and system's capabilities to address any respective issues and/or enhancement opportunities.
- Responsible for obtaining business functional requirements by working with the assigned members of the business team.
- Ability to work with the IS technical team to translate the captured requirements to the appropriate design specifications.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
- Web application experience a plus (user journey experience).
- Agile methodology a plus.
- Able to create detailed supporting documentation within tight timelines.
- Ability to work with a variety of diverse communication styles.
- Standard very solid BA skills and experience.
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.