Job ID: 131029-2
Location: Clarksburg, WV
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 8+ years
Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship is required
Additional: All applicants will be required to submit a background investigation application prior to beginning work and must be able to obtain a security clearance.
T-Rex Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Site Deployment Lead to support the Next Generation Identification program in Clarksburg, WV.
• Site deployment experience. Extensive expertise in Systems (Server, Network and SAN) Administration, as well as, abilities to work in a lead role to ensure that a project completes on time and in a technically proficient manner.
• Must possess technical experience and expertise in the following areas
• Network/Security: Cisco Router & Switch (LAN & WAN) design and configuration, IBM BNT Chassis Switch, Load balancer (Kemp Loadmaster), IBM datapower, OS & Network devices hardening to meet FBI CJIS Standard
• Operating System: Redhat: design and setup DNS, DHCP, sudo, PXE boot, kickstart, etc., Redhat Directory Server (DIRSRV 8.2 & 9.0) in HA mode, Redhat Certification System (PKI/OCSP) – HA mode, Redhat Cluster and piranha configurations, Redhat Satellite/Proxy Server (5.3, 5.4, 6.2) in secure environment for provisioning and software management
• Storage (SAN): EMC VMAX, DMX and Clariion Servers and it associated software, like Solution Enabler, Powerpath, Navisphere, EMC Symmetrix Management Console(SMC), and TimeFinder, EMC Clould Storage – ATMOS Design/Access/Configuration/Troubleshoot, EMC Backup software – Networker/powersnap, ESAN Zoning on both Cisco MDS 9134 and Brocade SAN Switch or mix environment.
• Additional COTS Software: IBM Chassis HS21, HS22, HS22V, HX5 – Firmware/BOFM and Security Hardening Configuration, Loglogic (LX1020, ST1020), HP Openview – Network Node Manager (NNMi), Operational Manager (HPOM), Performance Manager (OVPM) in cluster environment.
• Tripwire setup
• General Skills: Demonstrated ability to lead deployments while supporting software developers, DBAs, and testers with troubleshooting support and scripting ability, COTS skills including installation, configuration, integration, and troubleshooting.
• Demonstrated self-initiated ability for analyzing, debugging, tracking and problem solving
• Highly effective communication skills utilized across a range of groups including customer technical and program office representatives.
• Experience with load balancing, EMC products such as networker and TimeFinder, and Loglogic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Site lead for NGI customer site deployments. As a member of the NGI Infrastructure Services organization, guide deployment activities for the NGI program at the customer locations in order to meet program schedule milestones. Implement the technical baseline, identify program requirments and closely coordinate with the deployment team and customer technical teams to develop the deployment plan and schedule. Working with program technical leads, develop and submit Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) requests for SAN, Ports & Protocols, Firewall Rules. Then work with customer counterpart at the customer location to ensure that all GFE tasks are completed within the timeframe provided. Work independently and with team to be site lead for system installation, integration and verification. Effectively coordinate with customer engineers and their subcontractors to complete dependencies on time,interface with geographically dispersed technical team to work technical issues to completion. Perform LINUX Systems Administration including OS installation and security hardening. Identify technical variances in implementation at the customer site and work those back through the program POCs. At times will be the primary contact for technical communications between customer and program engineering. Support updating and delivery of the deployment CDRLs. The majority of the work is in Clarksburg, WV but may also require support to other sites including Fairmont, WV, Quantico, VA and Rockville, MD.
About T-Rex Corporation:
T-Rex Corporation (http://www.trexcorporation.com) is a HUBZone certified leading business in the Federal Information Technology Sector delivering Program Management and Information Technology solutions every day to satisfied clients. We partner with our clients to meet the mission and overcome challenges and our staff are well qualified engineers, specialists and managers experienced at meeting and exceeding our leadership and technology commitments.
At the heart of T-Rex, we are problem solvers offering innovation, quality and world class service in the following areas:
- Program Management and Performance Excellence
- Full Lifecycle COTS/Application/Systems Engineering
- Document Management Solution Engineering
- End User Support
- Document Conversion and Data Capture Outsourcing
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Fidelity 401(k) and United Healthcare benefits.
T-Rex Corporation - 16 months ago
T-Rex Corporation (http://www.trexcorporation.com) is a HUBZone certified leading business in the Federal Information Technology Sector...