What we need:|
Existing PHP wrapper class must be integrates to page with order form to upload files into our Dropbox account (cloud file storage Dropbox.com).
What we have:
1) Form with fields company, name, last_name, order_type, tags in the page upload.html.
2) PHP wrapper (class) for API Dropbox
How it must works in details:
1) When user clicks on submit button, in Dropbox must be created folder whith "Company name" field from uploading form (or if "Company name" field is blank, than from "Name"+"Last Name" fields). In this folder creates subfolder with name "Order_Type"+Date+Time, and files uploads there.
2) oauth_token and oauth_secret must be presaved to the server once and use for each file uploading.
3) Links to the files, which was uploaded, must be stored in some variable.
4) Errors must be catching.
oDesk - 2 years ago