Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store's goals, by providing organization of shipping and receiving, inventory control, back-of-house maintenance and related housekeeping activities.
Establishing the Stores Selling and Service Culture:
- Achieve/Exceed store sales goals and performance metrics through efficient and productive organization of the back-of-house areas to ensure proper, accurate and timely flow of merchandise onto the sales floor.
- Assist with creating a world class shopping experience through effective organization of the back-of-house areas and merchandise flow onto the sales floor.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
- Support the store management team in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, inventory control, loss prevention, and timely completion of shipping and receiving reports.
- Ensure the timely processing of all shipments, transfers, damages, mismates, supplies and the overall organization of stock areas.
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success:
- Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives by ensuring that merchandise is received and processed in a timely manner and available for the sales floor and sales staff.
- Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-worker and the management team.
- High School diploma required
- 1 year of warehouse/shipping and receiving experience desired.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
Nike - 23 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....