- Answer all calls promptly with a high level of professionalism and courtesy; accurately & efficiently provide all product and/or service information using available resources.
- Maintain call control to efficiently handle all calls.
- Effectively maneuver through scripting and various computer and web based applications.
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on all new clients, programs and script changes.
- Must be able to multi-task using several applications at once, and handle data entry.
- Must work scheduled hours, while keeping unscheduled time off & absences to a minimum.
- Meet or exceed all client expectations. Will include meeting specific sales targets and quality scores.
Proven experience in sales or sales retention.
- Must have a strong knowledge/understanding of the sales process
- Ability to negotiate/handle objections/up sell and cross-sell.
- Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined by USA 800.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements
- Meet minimum age requirement: 16 years of age
- Pass background check and potential drug screen
- For full-time positions: Provide a 10-hour window of availability per day within USA 800’s hours of operation; part-time positions available based on applicant’s availability
- Commit to 2-week training schedule that may be outside availability
- Satisfactorily complete all required assessments as well as script test
- Proficient at using a standard computer and mouse
- Professional , polite & friendly
- Detail oriented
- Previous call center Sales &/or customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual applicants encouraged to apply (bilingual differential will apply)