DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices and services that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. We are currently seeking a Regional Manager for our Great Lakes Region.
The Regional Manager is responsible for identifying, qualifying and cultivating all potential sales leads and prospects, while developing and maintaining customer relationships and a positive market image for the Company. This position reports to a Regional Director.
DJO Global is headquartered in San Diego, CA (Vista). The Company's products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Its products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of the Company's medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment.
Our product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, Empi®, ProCare® and DJO® Surgical.
- 5+ years in healthcare industry or related sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and current automobile insurance.
- PC Literate.
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Marketing or related healthcare fields.
- Clinical experience as a Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant or Athletic Trainer.
- Working knowledge of clinical physical medicine modalities defined as clinical electrotherapy, Ultrasound, Laser, Diathermy and clinical traction from a sales or clinical experience is highly desired.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance and third party reimbursement requirements.
- Ability to travel regionally up to 70% of the time.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills (as evidenced by previous successful sales experience).
- Track record of company longevity / loyalty (3+ years).
- Lives in geography.
DJO is a portfolio company of the Blackstone Group.