Technology Coordinator I
(ET Technician I / N024)
Position located in Maryville, TN
Hours: 3rd Shift
The Technology Coordinator serves as a team member supporting the Technology Operations Center (TOC). The TOC is an internal IT department chartered to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain technology systems across the First Tennessee enterprise. This 24 X 7 environment will serve as the focal point for Data Center processing, related incident management, and reporting. Under the general direction of a Technology Operations Supervisor, the Technology Coordinator will perform the essential job functions listed below:
• Monitor, analyze, and respond to system issues following established procedures in support of mainframe, distributed, and network systems.
• Assist in the determination of permanent corrective measures to prevent future system issues.
• Provide accurate and complete description of the issue, inquiry, or service request in a call record or incident management ticket.
• Routine follow-up on outstanding incident management tickets.
• Ensure all assigned incidents are managed according to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Directs the response / resolution of system alarms and abends.
• Independently escalate system issues as required.
• Participates in the design, development, and documentation of the knowledge base.
• Collaborates with the Technical Assistance Center to facilitate proper incident management.
• Assists with documentation on Data Center standards and procedures.
• Assists in the coordination/support for Data Center upgrades and maintenance.
• Performs administration functions to support monitoring and scheduling systems.
• BA or BS in Computer Science, Information management, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2-4 years related IT experience.
• 2-4 years proven IT network, mainframe, or distributed systems technical experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage high stress situations.
• Experience creating and implementing processes and procedures.
• Attention to detail.
• Comfortable functioning in a hands-on environment.
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
• Technical ability / broad range of knowledge with the some of the following:
o Network monitoring and reporting software
o Mainframe and distributed systems hardware
o Familiarity with operating systems including Unix, Windows, & z/OS
o Batch scheduling and associated systems
o Incident / abend resolution
• Experience with any of the following considered a plus:
o ASG Zeke scheduling system
o Compuware Vantage for Server Monitoring
o Systemware Content / Report Management
First Horizon National Corporation is a premier financial services company with a long history of success and traditions dating back to...