Provides direct care and management of clients in an acute, 24-hour psychiatric stabilization unit and works as part of a multi-disciplinary team to monitor the clinical milieu; performs client care in an environment that optimizes safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/clinical care errors, while providing therapeutic support; assists clients in activities of daily living and leads supportive care initiatives; provides opportunities, through daily interaction and therapeutic activities, for clients to achieve optimal wellness during an acute mental health crisis and assists in the formulation of initial care plans, while ensuring alignment with treatment goals.
**This position requires working a minimum of every other weekend. The schedule is flexible.
Job Description - Requirements
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS:
· Bachelor degree in a social science.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Experience in an acute care setting or Community/Inpatient Behavioral Health.
· Must have sufficient language skills and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients.
· Possess basic computer skills and type 25+ w.p.m. for the input and output of client information, using electronic record.
· Experience using various treatment modalities appropriate for specified population, utilizing strength-based therapeutic approaches.
· Experience working in a team environment.
AspenPointe is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
ASPENPOINTE has empowered clients, enriched lives and embraced purpose through behavioral health services, counseling services, career...