We keep the global economy moving. It’s that simple. As the world’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency, we have a hand in finding the best-fit employees for companies across all sectors and across all geographical boundaries. From sourcing nurses for hospitals and engineers for the aerospace industry to security personnel for airports and wait staff for restaurants, we literally find employees for employers around the world. Without us, business comes to a halt. With us, companies find great employees and candidates find great new careers. It’s quite a responsibility, but no one does it better. If you’ve always wanted a career where you could truly have an impact on a global scale, make your mark at TMP Worldwide.
You will be part of an integrated creative department charged with leading our agency in innovation, creativity and execution. You can conceive, develop and manage an exceptional Digital Creative product. As a Copywriter, you will create brand messaging, content outlines, copy decks, SEO friendly copy, and overall stellar writing for all digital media (as well as some traditional). This includes concepting, writing and the development of client presentations. You will work in a cross-functional team to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget. Competition to reach online audiences increases by the minute, copy is exposed more frequently, expires more quickly and is tested regularly…are you up for the challenge?
Key responsibilities include:
. Actively participate in client problem solving as part of integrated account team
- You will be well versed in content creation, social networking, search engine tools, keyword tracking, accessibility standards and digital media trends.
- Define the needs and develop the creative strategy for clients, including listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating client needs into strategic documents.
- Ensure the creative product stays ahead of the competition and exceeds client expectations.
- Develop effective copy for all advertising needs including but not limited to: traditional ad campaigns, websites, email campaigns, banner advertising, social media, presentations, creative rationales, Request For Proposals
. Set the example and expectations for creative team work ethic, attitude and desire to be the best at what we do individually and as a team
. Conduct and participate in new business pitches and client meetings; develop relationships and communication with internal departments and clients to proactively support their need
. Perform ongoing research of print, online and multimedia capabilities
. Continually stay abreast of the latest and greatest in the digital world including understanding usability, browser environment, search engine marketing, search engine algorithms and more
. Other duties as required to succeed as a creative department
As North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, we are the single source for companies who need to communicate their employment offerings to recruit and retain the best talent. With a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity, we are the leaders in our space and seek equally dedicated and passionate professionals who share our determination to provide the very best for our clients. If you’re ready to compete in the global arena, you just might be ready for TMP Worldwide. Let’s talk!
- 3+ years professional copywriting experience in an agency environment
- B.A. degree from four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated creative ability; strong writing, verbal and presentation skills; must have attention to detail and ability to work within strict deadlines, excellent presentation skills
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...