Are you looking for a company that is passionate about making a difference? At Allonhill, our mission is to bring credibility back to the mortgage industry. We are looking at loans and getting it right, and we want you to join our team!
Come and use your mortgage industry experience in a NEW and EXCITING way! Your expertise is vital to our success. We are seeking talented Mortgage Servicing Review Analysts with at least 2 years processing, servicing, or underwriting experience to review and analyze closed loans.
Who we are:
Allonhill is an independent third-party review firm meeting the requirements of the nation's leading rating agencies for public securitization of mortgages. The Company’s services range from mortgage due diligence and credit risk management to securitizations and quality control audits. We work closely with our clients to customize our system to meet their loan review criteria and help them to reduce risk. Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality, accuracy, and transparency in the mortgage due diligence industry. The combination of Allonhill’s industry-leading expertise and world-class technology provides the most consistent and accurate results available from any third-party review. Allonhill’s clients include the most prestigious banks, institutional investors, private hedge funds, government entities and large national loan servicers.
What to expect:
Allonhill is seeking quality Mortgage Review Analysts to staff a project on a project basis. The project will include a detailed review of foreclosures to evaluate compliance with relevant state and federal laws. The analysts will be responsible for verifying and evaluating loan data using various internal and external systems. The analysts must have a demonstrated track record of producing high-quality work. The ideal candidate will have experience in default servicing, focusing on foreclosure and loss mitigation; however, Allonhill will also consider candidates with experience in the following areas: residential mortgage loan processing, underwriting, and foreclosure paralegal experience. We will also consider candidates who are polished individuals seeking to start a career in the financial services sector and recent college graduates.
What you’ll do:
What you need:
- Review and analyze completed and in process foreclosures using Allonhill’s system for:
- compliance with applicable state and federal laws;
- accuracy during the foreclosure process; and
- proper loss mitigation efforts.
- Review servicer-provided mortgage loan documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Condition loan file for missing documentation in a clear, concise manner.
- Enter data in proprietary system.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Education and Experience
- Able to quickly grasp proprietary loan servicing systems and modules.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision in a high production environment.
- Able to sit at a desk working on a computer with dual monitors for 8 hours or more.
- Able to complete loan reviews in a paperless work environment.
- Must be able to pass background investigation.
We are a highly recognized, highly specialized and award winning company. If you are looking for a place to grow and learn beyond your wildest expectations, join our team! We appreciate your candidacy and welcome any questions you may have.
- High School Degree or GED required, college degree in any discipline preferred.
- Residential mortgage servicing experience in loss mitigation and foreclosure is a significant advantage.
- Residential mortgage loan processing and/or junior underwriting background is also desirable.
- Familiarity with recent government loss mitigation programs a plus.
Compliance: Allonhill is an EEO/Drug Free Workplace. Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Employment is contingent on the successful candidate passing Allonhill’s background screening requirements and a drug test.
Allonhill - 19 months ago