Vincodo has made some recent new client wins and is adding to its team. We're hiring an Internet Marketing Specialist with deep knowledge of online advertising and search engine marketing. We are a full-service online marketing agency which specializes in customer acquisition marketing programs through optimized media channels. Our clients are direct response focused and include national advertisers such Orkin Pest Control, Travelers Insurance, Rooms To Go, Lasik Vision Institute, Drexel University, Freshpair.com and more.
Due to recent new client additions, our company has an entry-level position opening for an Interactive Marketing Specialist that will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide complete management of Paid Search campaigns against defined success metrics; responsible for planning, developing keyword lists and text creative, implementation, optimization, testing and performance analysis.
- Provide complete management and execution of media buys that include display advertising, behavioral targeting, internet yellow page directories, email marketing, social media and performance-based advertising units.
- Provide thorough analysis of paid search and media campaigns via management platform and reporting tools.
- Execute competitive research utilizing comprehensive tool sets
- Manage relationships with search engine vendors and other third parties.
- Support client services, manager and director teams as needed
- Support new business development efforts and contribute to PowerPoint presentations
- Contribute to internal status meetings and external partner meetings
- Execute best practice strategies and methodologies to maximize marketing programs
- Identify additional online marketing channels and tactics that may assist in achieving client’s marketing objectives
- Stay current with all online marketing industry developments and best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail required.
- Superior leadership skills and proven ability to work well in a team environment.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, economics or finance discipline.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience, online marketing experience a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word and Outlook.
- Extensive experience and familiarity with MS Excel.
- Basic familiarity with Access/MySQL, HTML, and online web tools.
- Independent worker and a self-starter.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
This position is located in Langhorne, PA. Interested applicants please send a cover letter and resume.