We are seeking a Database Administrator with Hadoop and MySQL to join a team of talented and dedicated professionals to maintain and support our customer-facing and internal data systems. We maintain a highly
available website and SAAS product with a rapidly growing need for large scale data storage.
Join our IT Team today and work with dynamic technical professionals!
* Work with Systems and Development teams to design, implement, maintain, scale and tune
open source SQL and No-SQL database systems
* You will provide significant input to the strategic direction, daily operations, best practices,
security policies, and implementation procedures relating to our large scale data infrastructure
* 5-7 years of experience working with open source database technology
* Experience with large scale data mining
* Extensive Open Source Database technology (Mainly MySQL) and Mongo
* In-depth, hands-on experience administrating MongoDB, MySql, Postgres, Hadoop and Cassandra
* Good communication skills.
* Strong understanding of data architecture
* Strong innovative and analytic skills
* Extensive experience in large scale environments
* Extensive experience with highly available critical services
* Some enterprise knowledge of network and storage systems
* Bachelor degree in a relevant field
About Rosetta Stone:
Since 1992 Rosetta Stone has been changing the way the world learns languages. Our scalable, interactive language-learning solutions have been used by over 20,000 schools, 8,000 businesses, 9,000 government and non-profit organizations, and millions of learners in over 150 countries. With two decades of experience behind us, we are continuing to develop award-winning innovations that improve the lives of people and the operations of organizations every day. Our proprietary, proven method leverages interactive technologies to replicate the immersion environment in which people learn their first language.
Language Learning Solutions, Corporate Language Training, Speech Recognition, Education, Blended Learning, Digital Technology, Distance Learning, Professional Development, Virtual Learning, Multilingualism
Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Rosetta Stone - 21 months ago