UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
This posting is for students interested in an internship or co-op opportunity with ISR Systems in Danbury, CT.
If you attended the fair and are interested in Internships, Co-ops, or Entry Level Opportunities please submit your resume. Be sure to fill out the questionnaire for consideration.
UTC Aerospace Systems is seeking interns, co-ops, recent and upcoming graduates with the following academic backgrounds:
- Engineering (ME, EE, CS, CE, IE, MGF, AE,Mat Sci)
- Business (General Bus., Accounting, Finance, Legal, Procurement, Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain)
- Technical - Non Engineering (IS/IT)
* Pursuing a degree directly related to UTC Aerospace Systems' core business
* 3.0 GPA minimum
* Completion of 30 credit hours
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
UTC Aerospace Systems - 2 years ago