At Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BCBSRI), diversity and inclusion are central to our core values and strengthen our ability to meet the challenges of today's healthcare industry. BCBSRI is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Coordinate project-related tasks for large corporate initiatives, including research, analysis, planning, communication and creation of project-related documents. Perform a variety of assignments in support of IT projects and processes for multiple IT leaders. Perform administrative duties to support management including maintaining calendar, answering telephone, distributing documents, meeting support, performing receptionist duties, travel coordination, on-boarding new employees and consultants, and other related duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Create and maintain project related documents and databases including project plans, schedules, issue tracking, executive and other status reports, and project presentations. Research and gather pertinent information, coordinate with stakeholders, and publish documents.
- Perform project-related tasks including on-boarding resources, submitting data communication requests, entering information in HP Quality Center, maintaining documents in Worksite, updating project plans, and completing other assignments that have a direct impact on project delivery.
- Act as key contact for external project teams to coordinate ID badges, security access, meeting logistics, facilities, calendars, and distributing key project documents.
- May be responsible for creating and maintaining IT related Intranet pages, uploading pertinent project documents and managing the on line reference tool and content.
- Coordinate committee and project related meetings, scheduling resources, prepare agenda, create and publish minutes. Facilitate and lead meetings for status and project updates.
- Provide direct support to management; answer inquiries, coordinate schedules, maintain calendars, and coordinate company travel arrangements. Assist in coordinating departmental functions.
- Assist team with department initiatives and projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Associates degree, or an equivalent combination of education and applicable work experience
- Two or more years of experience in program or project coordination
Preferred Education, Additional Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of products; i.e., Word, Excel, PPT, etc
- Experience with procurement systems
- Experience with accounts payable
Required Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, and Word
- General computer proficiency
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Good organization skills
- Time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to research and organize data
- Ability to organize work efficiently to meet established time and quality standards
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 4 months ago