Career Evolutions is searching for a Project Coordinator for a global, high-growth IT company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. Its a full-time position with annual salary up to $45,000 and benefits.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
You will be responsible for providing administrational and organizational support for the team, the Studio Master, Studio Owner and the Global Studio Owner. You are responsible for data collection processes, capturing and managing data stores, and maintaining metrics and indicators. You will communicate via phone and email with locally and worldwide studios ensuring that all project administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3-7 years previous experience as a Project Coordinator preferably in the High-Tech industry
- Accurately compile and completes reports, statistical data, charts, graphs, tables and surveys
- Effectively composes, transcribes and edits confidential correspondence, forms and payment requests in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Previous experience with project related billing, invoicing, AR/AP is preferred
- Expert user in Excel, Access and SharePoint, i.e. V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot Tables for graphs and metrics
- Fast typist, 60-100 wpm
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extremely organized and able to help get others organized
- Ability to work on diverse tasks and projects for all levels of staff
- Independent and motivated by new ideas
Career Evolutions - 17 months ago
Career Evolutions is a career management and career transition business that works with both individuals and organisations to ensure that...