iProspect is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to assist in offering support with day-to-day management of social media campaigns and delivering strong business results. This person is responsible for supporting and executing social media strategy, assist in defining products, but also help client teams deliver opportunities. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to shift focus to different types of projects, be a quick learner, show and be able to work productively with various team members with minimal supervision.
As a Social Media Coordinator you will be responsible for contributing to the social media strategy by:
- Serve as a social media assistant for both internal and external marketing initiatives
- Support client teams to provide social media insight and analysis in branded, performance, partnership, sponsorship, and content-driven campaigns
- Assist in keeping agency up to date on social media tactics and best practices
- Assist in integration of campaigns across digital media tactics in search, mobile, and display service offerings
- Support development of driving display/paid social vision
- Self-motivated and driven to learn and grow your role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct basic-level analysis of social media insight, analysis in branded, performance, partnership, sponsorship, and content –driven campaigns
- A close eye for detail with the ability to see how details fit into the overall picture
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Passion to learn the driving display/paid social fundamentals
- Creative problem solver with attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinker
- 1 – 2 Years experience in a corporate setting
- A working understanding within the Facebook platform in an agency setting that includes best practices for creative, data analysis, products available, platforms and social integration is a plus
- A working understanding of search and/or display; managing performance retail campaigns is preferred.
- Knowledge in FBX (Facebook Exchange) and Custom Audience using Facebook performance ads, tactics and pricing models
- Experience buying on Twitter is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A...