• Must be able to work outdoors and indoors in various temperatures
• Ability to lift necessary weight (50lbs – 75lbs on occasion)
• Ability to perform physical tasks relating to grounds maintenance
• Flexible work hours may be required during peak season
PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Tractor Operator to join our outstanding team.
This position drives gasoline or diesel powered tractor to move materials, draw implements, tow trailers, pull out objects embedded in ground, or pull cable of winch to raise, lower, or load heavy material or equipment.
Duties and requirements include but may not be limited to the following:
• Drive and operate tractors
• Fasten attachments such as graders, plows, rollers, mowers (over 2000 lbs.) and backhoes, seeders, and disc harrows to tractor
• Adjust equipment for proper operation
• Lubricate and perform minor repairs and maintenance to tractors and related equipment
• Ensure PRIDE safety policies and procedures are followed
• Perform other tasks and special projects as assigned
The qualified candidate will display initiative, good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work independently and as part of a team. The ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to changing priorities are required.
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply here. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. View our website to learn more!
PRIDE Industries - 12 months ago
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...