Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
The Knowledge Management Manager is responsible for creating and implementing the KM strategy for the US and Global CallCenter. The KM Manager designs and manages projects to move the CallCenter toward completing that KM Strategy in support of the CallCenter’s vision and ensuring our support personnel have the technical and business application knowledge needed. The KM Manager manages the team of KM Lead including coaching, evaluating performance, approving time off, assigning KM and project work, and developing skills. The KM Manager is also the Knowledgebase Administrator for the technical support knowledgebase used by the CallCenter. This includes ensuring the functional well-being of the knowledgebase, managing keywords and meta-data, noise words, workflow, and other settings. This also includes ensuring the knowledge document standards are in place and communicated to the entire knowledgebase user community. The KM Manager is also responsible for creating and maintaining the Self-Service support strategy for the CallCenter as well. This includes managing the Online Help Desk interface used by customers to create tickets as well as ensuring customer-facing knowledge is available for direct access by customers.
The KM Manager works with all CallCenter teams, as well as with external Project Managers, Product Owners, and Knowledge Owners to obtain, audit, update, and verify the accuracy and completeness of knowledge stored in our knowledge database. This person serves on the Service Desk Governance Board as the Knowledge representative in driving standards across the firm for customer-facing technology support and leveraging knowledge for self service. Works with other Service Lines in a consultative role, developing solutions for directing service requests directly to the team servicing those requests. Works with Communications, IT and DAS teams in improving use of internal tools and in providing a single knowledge repository for portals (DeloitteNet, DeloitteResources) that provide procedural content to Deloitte personnel (My Technology Page, My HelpDesk).
- Creates the KM strategy for our support organization and supervises the Knowledge Management team following that strategy in the creation of knowledge templates, defining and monitoring workflow, knowledge audit processes, creating standards and compliance tools and metrics.
- Manages the process of knowledge creation, ensuring that knowledge documents are completely developed, tested, and available for CallCenter use prior to product deployments, upgrades, or major changes and ensures that Knowledge Analysts are on track with team and individual goals.
- Leads the firm’s Self-Service program, creating the system and end user requirements, managing the customer facing knowledge, and scheduling the phases for implementation of Self Service for business and technology requests.
- Defines and implements processes for obtaining and maintaining defined service quality levels related to the priority, accessibility, accuracy, and usability of the knowledge content as well as processes that maintain the optimum effectiveness of the knowledgebase tool for the support organization.
- Instructs knowledge owners (external to the CallCenter) and integration analysts (internal to the CallCenter) in the design, creation, maintenance and review of knowledge documents and the knowledge management workflow and process.
- Leads projects that involve the automation of incident assignment, knowledgebase clean-up, increasing knowledge contribution, and process excellence projects involving knowledge for customer-facing business and technical support.
- Determines and manages the taxonomy and service areas to be used in categorization of knowledge in the Firmwide support knowledgebase.
- Provides consultative services to any groups that use the knowledgebase.
- Investigates customer service issues identified via customer survey feedback where knowledge content was a factor
- Researches the KM industry’s changes and innovations and develop new processes and resources to make knowledge easier to use, create, and manage.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a technical support, technical writing, or knowledge/content management environment with experience in taxonomy, decision trees, data indexing and search engines
- Experience in a process improvement role preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office products, including: Excel (advanced), Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic HTML and SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Experience in defining a strategy, translating that to business requirements, developing a plan, and executing upon that plan
- Ability to work independently, balancing day-to-day priorities, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment, across multiple time zones, and countries.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to negotiate change across organizational/firm boundaries and influence others outside of own work group.
- Adept at networking and building relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Some international travel may be required.
- Position is physically located in the Hermitage office.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...