WorldWide Photography offers a fun work environment with the latest and greatest photography equipment!
If you have the ability to lead and motivate others, meet sales goals and handle administrative duties, you will be a great addition to our team. WorldWide Photography is looking for a great Location Manager to oversee the Easter Photo Operations.
Not looking for a management position? Other positions that may be available at this location are: Assistant Manager and Full or Part Time Team Members and the role of the Easter Bunny.
Duties of Location Manager include (but are not limited to):
- Hire, train and lead team members
- Assist with equipment set-up and post promotion tear down
- Ensure set open / close procedures are being met
- Ensure daily deposits are made on time
- Identify and meet customer needs during photo sessions
- Maintain daily sales goals and labor budgets
- Maintain supply and merchandise inventories
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment on photo sets
- Communicate with corporate office, District, Regional; Area Coaches and Mall Managers
Duties of Team Members and requirements include (but are not limited to):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Management experience is a must
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to demonstrate composure under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of computers and photo equipment
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic with a friendly attitude
- Works well with children and adults
- Must provide proof of citizenship to work in the United States
- Clear Background check and Drug Screen is required.
Why work for WWP?
- Fun work environment
- Competitive pay and bonus programs
- Supplemental income
- Work with a company that truly cares about their employees
- A chance to make a difference in making memories for families
The Season begins March 1- and ends March 31, 2013
Currently accepting resumes and applications:
Email your resume to email@example.com or fill out an application at www.wwponline.com
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...