Minimum of 10 years business development and capture management experience in the Health Care industry. Knowledge of healthcare in Government and experience in bidding and winning contracts. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build effective teams and customer relationships. Knowledge of financial and partnering arrangements. Demonstrated ability to lead personnel and manage business development operations to include strategy development, planning, administration and operations. Desired skills -Demonstrated success as a capture manager: strong knowledge of the capture process
. Business Development/Capture or programs desired. Successful candidate must be able to obtain Secret level clearance. Travel will be required.
- Demonstrated success as a program manager
- Responsible for building a business with over $200M in annual sales
- Knowledge of the DoD and Government Civilian Agencies (e.g. HHS, CDC, VA) health community and culture
- Proven leadership experience: minimum of 5 personnel and / or 5 years
- Experience in leading large teams.
- Participation in Merger and Acquisition events
- Established Government client and customer credibility and references
- Strong marketing skills
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Logistics or Health related field Specific Job Description Lead the Health Services Mission Area Business Development team and support the overall Line of Business development. Responsible for developing and implementing the business development growth strategy, budget and capture to achieve minimum of $100M in new health services business orders annually. Manage personnel and up to $2M budget. Responsibilities will include identifying, qualifying new business opportunities and developing capture strategies, competitive analysis, customer contacts, capture management, and preparation of bid-to-win strategies. Ability to effectively communicate same to Senior Management team. Develop and maintain productive customer relationships. Capitalize on the capabilities of other Lockheed Martin health professionals. Ten or more years experience in Government (DoD required)
Required work location is San Antonio, TX. Standard Job Description Manages the evaluation and review of consumer research, point-of-sale and syndicated data. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Insures report findings for major marketing, distribution, and manufacturing proposals and their impact on the sales function are prepared. Oversees the central development and implementation of new products, re-launches, new business building programs, sales rationale, etc. Directs the participation in presales or sales meetings to review proposed plans. Functions as liaison between regional sales and marketing function. May direct and/or initiate sales analysis affecting distribution, spending as it relates to volume, brand promotional strategy, and selling tools. Security Clearance Secret Typical Minimums Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0998 GLOBAL TRNG LOGISTICS (S8200) Business Area Electronic Systems Department 6269024:RSO PLW OS Job Class Business Development Job Category Experienced Professional City San Antonio State Texas Virtual No Relocation Available Negotiable Work Schedule FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Indirect Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 14 months ago
Lockheed Martin Corporation is a global security company that is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, inte...