GENERAL DESCRIPTION : The Receptionist serves as initial contact for all callers and visitors to organization.
Why Work for C&J Energy Services?
- Answers, screens, and directs calls on multi-line phone system in a courteous and professional manner; takes messages and/or forwards telephone calls to appropriate employee, voice mail, or pager.
- Clears messages each morning and delivers to appropriate employees.
- Meets and greets all visitors; determines their needs and directs them to the appropriate employee/locations.
- Responds to visitors, clients, and employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Opens and routes incoming mail.
- Prepares and forwards outgoing mail and packages.
- Composes and types routine correspondence as required.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing as required.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
- Orders and maintains supplies, arranges for equipment maintenance, and keeps reception area organized.
- Prepares and maintains meeting and conference room reservation and catering schedules; circulates schedule to appropriate staff.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
C & J Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off. Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer!
We thank all applicants for their interest in C&J Energy Services, however, only qualified applicants will be will be contacted for an interview.
Click here to apply: cjenergyjobs.com