Audits completed lease documents for accuracy and compliance with GreatAmerica policy and procedures. Ensures the quality of the data integrity of GreatAmerica’s portfolio.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
High school graduate or equivalent with 6 months job related experience preferred. Must possess mathematical aptitude and be detail oriented. Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Audit files for compliance to GreatAmerica’s policy and procedures (i.e., authorized signers, pricing guidelines, UCC requirements, program type, relationship code, lease type, etc.).
- Phone verify equipment satisfaction with lessees.
- Accurately prepare, in accordance with Article 9A of the Uniform Commercial Code, UCCs for submission via IlienOnline.com.
- Calculating special payment structures for programs offered (i.e., 90 days same as cash, deferred plans, etc.).
- Responsible for receiving and responding to customer inquiries and concerns. (i.e., billing, insurance, maintenance, etc.).
- Applies a full understanding of state law requirements in regards to sales and property tax calculations.
- Input data accurately into Infolease and book transaction necessary for invoicing.
- Maintain contact with vendors on documentation issues.
- Lives the GreatAmerica principles; involved in cross functional team efforts as assigned or required.
- Performs other duties as required.
GreatAmerica Financial Services - 2 years ago