Global Accounts Receivable is looking for a Business Systems Analyst who will provide maintenance and support towards our Oracle AR EBS and other cross dependent AR applications from a functional and User perspective working to manage global AR regional expectations and deliverable using a mixture of project management methodologies, and AR operational knowledge to develop and manage business integration and uniformity for disparate systems across the Global Amazon ERP/ EBS environment.
- Participate in governance and support of Amazon Oracle AR e-business Suite (EBS) application from a functional perspective
- Provide Global support towards non-development Oracle and other third party application configuration and maintenance.
- Utilize proven best practices to assist with writing and capturing well rounded user requirements, document functional specifications and design test scenarios, etc.
- Actively participate in the development, testing, training, integration and acceptance processes related to Oracle upgrades, patches or large system changes.
- Work closely with the Global Financial Systems (GFS) team to develop plans for transactional data extraction and integration
- Assist in the development of business processes in compliance with SOX across all key AR segments to include: Collections, Cash application, Billing and Customer Setup (SOX) documentation.
- Work closely with the GFS, Finance Operations Tech, and user community to determine appropriate strategies to enhance business productivity and efficiency globally.
- Act as the liaison between the user community, Accounting, GFS and FinOps Tech.
- Work with the GFS & FinOps Tech TPM to develop and drive project roadmaps.
- Conduct Global monthly close activities to ensuring compliance in adherence to GAAP.
- Manage Oracle AR responsibility Access, segregation of duties and approvals.
BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience Knowledge of Collection, Accounts Receivable and Accounting process and systems Experience with Oracle Financials or equivalent ERP application Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel experience Strong SQL Skills, experience using a Data Warehouse type environment a plus
Experience with using Microsoft Access a plus Experience writing Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Experience using Microsoft Power Pivot Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Suite is a plus (OBIEE & OBIA) Strong understanding of finance, accounting and accounts receivable Strong communication skills, both verbal and written Strong ability to Dive Deep into details MILS - Masters of Library Information Science a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy...