MBI Energy Services is seeking a Diesel Mechanic is responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of facility equipment.
- Change oil, filters, etc.
- Maintenance on equipment entail, but do not limit too; cargo pumps, hydraulics, tires, brakes, air compressor and electrical work.
- Change oil and filters etc. on trucks.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, air compressors and air brakes on trucks.
- Preform preventative and predictive maintenance of equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair work orders correctly.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Maintain and secure work tools and vechiles
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents or injure in a timely manner to the supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Licenses and Certifications:
- Have sufficient physical ability to work in a variety of positions, some of which maybe awkward and tiring, to accomplish repairs under all weather conditions.
- Possess the ability to report to work on time and perform job responsibilities in a timely manner in order to meet scheduled deadlines.
- General knowledge of oil field equipment.
- Knowledge of diesel engines.
- Knowledge of cargo pumps and plumbing.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Class A CDL is preferred or must be obtained once employed.
- Diesel Tech Certification preferred but not required.
Schedule: 5 days on 1 day off for 4 weeks and then 7 days off.
Shift: Day or Night and starts at 5:30 AM or 5:30 PM.
Compensation: To be determined in interview, based on experience.
- Medical Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
- Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
- Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
- Vision Insurance - 100% Employee paid.
- Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
- 401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oil field services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oilfield service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979. MBI serves its customers with...