Position yourself at the forefront of the education revolution.
If you answered Yes! to the above, then Kaplan Higher Education Campuses is the place for you.
- Are you interested in helping to make a long-term impact on the future of students and their families?
- Are you an individual who embraces taking on significant ownership and responsibility from the day you begin a new job?
- Are you looking for a role where the demands are high but so is the job satisfaction?
We are currently searching for a Regional Director of Workforce Solutions to add to our dynamic team.
The Regional Director of Workforce Solutions creates and executes the business strategies to drive strategic relations with employers and organizations on the Regional level. The position is responsible for establishing and maintaining appropriate level relationships with employers and agencies for identifying opportunities for graduate employment, student externship, and Kaplan B2B solutions that align with client needs. Individually responsible for understanding the market and client profile and to differentiate Kaplan's service/product offerings from competitors. This is a virtual/remote position and candidates do not have to live in the Chicago market, however the position does require extensive travel (up to 100%).
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Be the external "face" of the business throughout the proprietary education industry, developing relationships with clients and prospects, industry thought-leaders and learning technology and content providers.
- Prospect and develop relationships with employers on local, regional and national basis who will make commitments to using our graduates for employment opportunities and externships.
- To be an expert in our curriculum and program offerings up to and including recommending customizable programs based on assessment of employers needs.
- Charged with selling the Kaplan brand including the benefits of working with us and the types of graduates we offer as an organization.
- Develop a variety of creative workforce solutions for new employers who are not using Kaplan to ensure we can meet their needs as they forge a relationship with us.
- Sell exclusive access to employers as Kaplan builds and/or offers value added services to deliver best-in-class results, tailored to their needs.
- Prospect potential relationships using a variety of methods such as cold calls, in person visits, networking and trade associations. As a result of these efforts, set appointments and meet with prospective partners in order to ultimately secure a long-term relationship through use of a signed agreement or letter of engagement.
- As a result of client meetings and conducting a needs assessment analysis, devise education solutions that meet the hiring needs of clients, in conjunction with the Campus Executive Director/President, the Regional Education team and the Chicago Education group based on current educations offering.
- Once employer relationships have been established, work closely with the local Directors of Career Services or Group Director of Career Services, depending on the nature of the agreement, to transition the relationship for long-term nurturing and maintenance.
- Partner with local Directors of Career Services and Executive Directors to plan and close local relationships, including but not limited to developing sales plans, troubleshooting and handling any escalated issues as necessary.
- Evaluate the pipeline for each Director Career Services in each of the campuses in the region to ensure local one-off sales are handled locally and large-scale strategic relationships are led by the Regional Director.
- Work cross-functionally with education, marketing, and Kaplan companies to leverage the entire product line to achieve market account penetration and client satisfaction.
- Assist in Career Services training design down to Career Services Advisor level
- This position has the potential to develop into a vertically-driven, national sales role as the organization's needs evolve.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 yrs related experience
- Business to business sales - Microsoft Suite, CRM and Industry Specific software experience
- 5 or more yrs of demonstrated solution/consultation selling success from retail to Fortune 500 companies across a broad region or territory
- Thought leader and seen as a trusted advisor status in marketplace
- Must have a tenacious hunter mentality
- Demonstrated record of success of sales and client satisfaction
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, sales and marketing collaboration platforms and online client solutions
- Highly effective communicator, written & oral, who works well in a cross-functional/matrix team environment
- Passion for learning and business development; entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision
- Highly innovative and proactive, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to travel 100% of time
- Previous experience in proprietary education or staffing preferred
Kaplan, Inc., a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company, is a premier provider of educational services for individuals, schools, and...