International Operations Financial Analyst-1301737
Organization : Corporate Staff Groups
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Job Type: Experienced
3M's Finance Organization has an exciting opportunity for an International Operations Financial Analyst. This position will be located in Maplewood, MN.
Job Summary :
The person hired for this position will be responsible for monthly reporting and analyses of financial results for International Operations, consolidation of MRE, QOR, Operating and Strategic plans, as well as various process improvement and ad hoc projects.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Consolidate, publish, and assist in analyzing monthly financial reports for International Operations and Latin America
- Communicate and publish management reports to VP, Finance and EVP of International Operations
- Consolidate MRE, QOR, Operating and Strategic Plans for International Operations and Latin America
- Drive continuous process improvement for routine reporting
- Develop analytical reports and summaries to improve understanding of area / country performance and contribute to improvements in operations
- Coordinate and consolidate supporting financial information from areas and countries such as special actions, one-time items, raw material increases, cost of goods sold reconciliation, staff costs, capital spending, etc.
- Enable high impact business counsel though special projects and other ad hoc financial analyses, as needed
Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
1+ year of combined experience in finance and/or accounting
Bachelor's degree or higher in finance, accounting, economics and/or another business discipline not listed
3+ years of combined experience in finance and/or accounting
5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite
CMA and/or CPA designation
1+ year of experience with project management
Ability to work with diverse cultures and influence remotely
Ability to work with/during different time-zones
Ability to multi-task and handle large workloads under time constraints
Results oriented with strong process and execution skills
Excellent knowledge of Longview, Business Objects (BOLO) and 3M Contribution P&L
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
3M - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...