This position is located in Cold Regions Test Center (CRTC), Fort Greely, AK. Position includes programing, operation, troubleshooting, upgrade, installation and maintenance of electronic instrumentation and equipment to include but not limited to Computers, DVMs, Oscilloscopes, Cameras (IR, NSTC, High speed) Batteries (chargers, inverters) Generators (Load Banks) Heaters, Strain gauges, Toxic gases analyzers-recorders, High intensity lights, Temperature sensors, Pressure sensors, Acoustic sensors, Light sensors, laser sensors, Seismic sensors, Optical Triggers and sensors Data recorders, Micro wave data transmission and scales.
Pay Rate: DOE
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must possess a valid driver's license. (CDL “B”)
• AA degree in technical related field or equivalent.
• Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance prior to hire and maintain it through employment with TRAX.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
• Must be able to work in the Arctic environment for sustained periods.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
• Must be capable of kneeling and standing for extended periods of time.
• Must be available to work varied shifts as required to support the mission.
• Knowledge of electronics, high speed camera systems, timing receivers, power sources, and remote control systems.
• Proficiency in the use of linear and non-linear video and audio editing. (Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0)
• Ability to monitor multiple camera set-ups and electronic field productions.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Other Job Information (if applicable)
• Relocation is not included.
• Position is located in Delta Junction, Alaska.
• TRAX International, Test Services Division participates in E-Verify.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
• TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable State Laws.
TRAX Test Services also encompasses four subcontracts include VETS, Westech, Spiral and Miratek. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the four subcontracts.
TRAX International - 19 months ago