JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world, currently seeks an experienced Royalty Accountant. This person will be responsible for the preparation and calculation of royalties for quarterly statements to licensors and accruals for the financial statements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the quarterly reporting and payment of earned royalties for assigned number of licensors.
- Correspond regularly with the Licensing Director, Director of Finance and Royalty Manager.
- Very detail oriented with strong communication skills and able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Responsible for generating various sales reports and queries using Alliant
- Responsible for journal entry preparation
- Responsible for high volume sales data extraction from MS Excel
- Responsible for reporting net sales by item number on royalty statements
- Responsible for abstracting license agreements in our data base and Alliant royalty software
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to license agreements and licensed item numbers
JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, a casual and fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, JD Edwards and Alliant
Please send us your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com . Submissions which do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
Monster - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
JAKKS Pacific is ready to rumble. JAKKS, one of the US's top toy companies, makes and sells action figures (including licenses for...