Inside Sales Associate
Inside Sales Associate - Irvine & San Leandro, CA
DRI Companies ( www.dricompanies.com ) is a leading construction firm specializing in the installation of high-performing roof and waterproofing systems for its commercial, industrial and government clients. DRI's management team brings over 100 years of project management expertise on projects ranging up to $10 million.
From Georgia to Hawaii, DRI has earned repeat business from customers because we consistently deliver safely-executed construction services, and a quality experience. Leading organizations and government agencies, such as Target Stores, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Walt Disney Studios, Boeing, NAVFAC, NASA and the US Postal Service have selected DRI Companies for hundreds of roofing and general contracting projects across the country because we deliver Outstanding Project Execution.
DRI Commercial's increasing markets and growth requires the addition of a third Inside Sales Associate to our already existing team of two. The position will report to DRI Commercial's Sales and Marketing Manager and will work out of the Company's Irvine, North Hollywood or San Leandro office.
The Inside Sales Associate will be an integral member of DRI Commercial's sales team with responsibility for meeting specific sales goals. We seek a highly motivated and results oriented individual to work collaboratively with the project management (sales) team to drive sales revenues.
- Identify and contact "decision makers" by telephone or by written correspondence (utilizing database resources, trade show leads, Company-provided lists of prospect companies and any other appropriate means), and schedule appointments for outside sales team for the purpose of making sales presentations and procuring commercial roofing services-related contracts.
- Qualify sales leads in the commercial and industrial market segments for DRI Commercial's services.
- Prioritize companies and locations with immediate needs, and where the dollar potential is greatest in order to grow sales revenues as expeditiously as possible.
- Utilize database resources, maintain and update database of target companies and key contacts in order to service and/or follow-up effectively.
- Utilize database resources, keep record of all calls made and/or received, number and dollar value of orders (potential and actual), appointments made and nature of all responses in order to track and measure inside sales program success.
- Develop baseline understanding of the Company's commercial roofing and waterproofing services
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of inside sales experience, with a solid track record of calling on potential clients interested in purchasing high dollar services and identifying decision makers
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create results-driven, team-oriented environment, including ability to quickly gain an understanding of the Company's service offerings
- Demonstrated success in uncovering opportunities, creating customer interest and scheduling appointments with outside sales in closing business for the Company
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Exceptional verbal communication/presentation skills, including ability to conduct persuasive, compelling and concise introductions to non-technical audiences
- Work-related experience in the roofing or any other construction-related industry
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan, including a base salary and commission program with no cap
- Healthcare benefits
- Company Paid (and Supplemental Voluntary) Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
DRI Companies - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard