Full Time, Shift: Day/Eve
Suzanne Elise Assisted Living
101 Forest Drive
Seaside, OR 97138
Suzanne Elise Assisted Living is hiring a full time Caregiver for this Assisted Living Community in Seaside, Oregon. The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident with routine daily health services.
- Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident’s service plan.
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
- Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage/remind residents to participate in activities.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
- Assist in keeping environments safe for residents.
- Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
Qualifications and Skillsets:
- Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies represents a group of independent companies dedicated to senior’s health and well-being. We take great pride in offering “a continuum of care” which allows seniors to stay independent and active. With more than forty retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities in Oregon and Washington, the Avamere companies are responsive to the changing personal needs of seniors.
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability and AD&D coverage.
To apply send resume to:
Aylee Rhea, Executive Director, Suzanne Elise Assisted Living
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Avamere Group - 2 years ago