Casper Star-Tribune Communications is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to ensure digital marketing growth and retention. The position will be responsible for coordinating, launching, monitoring, and reporting of digital sales and initiatives.
The successful applicant will work with the marketing and online team to proactively develop and execute Casper Star-Tribune Communications digital/online marketing strategy for all of the organization’s digital media platforms, including the website, social media sites, and email marketing systems, in an effort to evolve and elevate Casper Star-Tribune Communications digital sales, online presence and increase reader engagement.
This position will work independently under general direction and is expected to determine how best to accomplish tasks.
We offer competitive wages and a benefit program, which includes medical, dental and vision, life insurance and 401K.
If you believe you are the right person for this job, we want to hear from you.
Apply online at www.trib.com/workhere/ by February 12, 2013.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in a related field (Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design, etc.).
- Must process strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must have demonstrated web content management and email marketing experience
- Understanding of digital advertising, search engine optimization and keyword research
- Experience with various software design and application tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and with various Microsoft Office products
- Ability multi-task and meet multiple deadlines, prioritizing projects.
Wyoming-Casper-Casper Star Tribune
Casper Star Tribune
Jan 29, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, in its markets, with 46 daily...