Career Evolutions is searching for a Controller for a fast-growing construction company headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. Its a full-time position with annual compensation up to $70,000.
Job Title: Controller
Job Description: You will be responsible for the management of the companys accounting practices, policies, processes, controls and financial systems. You will ensure efficiency and effectiveness of accounting functions, timeliness and accuracy of the general ledger and accounting records, safeguarding the company assets and compliance with internal controls. You will manage month-end close process including the preparation of financial statements, assist with development of annual budget as well as with gathering information for other areas as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA, or MBA is desirable
- 7+ years of experience in the accounting/finance industry
- Timberline experience preferred
- Exceptional knowledge of GAAP, accounting concepts, financial statement components and financial analysis metrics
- Ability to learn and adapt to change quickly, and work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Ability to handle high level of confidentiality regarding company financial information
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....