GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.The Production Associate has responsibilities that may include manufacturing, assembly, packaging, shipping and receiving of products.
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
- Maintains daily production output
- Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
- May participate in quality control inspections
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
- Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, Lean activities and employee activity teams
- Comply with EHS regulations and policies
to be performed
- High School Diploma or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
- High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
- 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 9 months ago
At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our “healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us...