In this position, the candidate should expect to:
- Conceptualize and design web graphics and interfaces.
- Integrate designs and applications into web-based and offline interfaces. This may include a content management solution and/or enterprise applications.
- Complete specific implementation/design tasks with minimal supervision.
- Develop templates and standards to be utilized across projects.
- Follow standards and development process.
- Work as an on-going development resource on multiple simultaneous projects.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Flash.
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET.
- Ability to structure time flexibly across many projects.
- Ability to learn from constructive criticism.
- Ability to function independently and under pressure.
- Good communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Desire to learn as part of a professional design/development team.
Attending college pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Business Systems or equivalent
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Pierce Promotions - 22 months ago
Bored with broadcast? Has print played-out? Distressed with direct? Well, maybe it's time to energize the pitch by creating marketing...