Join a debt-free company with a 98.7% customer satisfaction rating.
Cleary Building Corp is a process driven, national manufacturing and construction company specializing in pre-engineered post-frame structures. We are a financially secure, debt-free company celebrating over 33 years in business with more than 84,000 buildings nationwide.
We are hiring for an experienced Crewmen with construction experience. Work as part of a team constructing quality post-frame buildings to help make our customer’s dream a reality. Tasks involve physical labor at building construction sites and operating hand and power tools of all types: hammers, earth tampers, measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces and clean up debris and materials.
We offer excellent opportunities for career and financial growth with competitive starting wages/incentives and excellent health, dental and fringe benefits. We utilize state of the art safety practices and equipment for you that promote our Zero Accident culture.
REQUIREMENTS – ALL MUST BE MET TO QUALIFY
- Prior construction experience required.
- Must be able to easily work at heights of up to 35′, and be able to work in inclement weather and other adverse conditions SAFELY!
- Must be able to work weekends and travel out of town as needed.
- 18 or older required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record preferred.
- Insurance: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Leave and Holidays: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Retirement & Financial: 401K Plan
- Education and Training: Paid Training
- Other Benefits: Save gas by driving to job sites in a Cleary truck!
Complete the online application or submit your resume through our resume upload option.
The Company was founded in 1978 to offer Clients a quality building that satisfied their needs at an affordable price.