Essential Job Functions
Performs highly complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate solution.
Conducts investigations and tests of complex software systems to enhance performance or to investigate and resolve matters of significance.
Reviews completion and implementation of technical products to ensure success and timeliness.
Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of more complex projects.
Recommends corrections in complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance.
Evaluates vendor capabilities on projects to provide required products or services.
Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
Provides technical consultation to other organizations; interacts with senior customer personnel and internal senior management.
Provides the customer base with first level support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with software design principles
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex software design issues and create new software for one or more products
- Good leadership skills to mentor, oversee, and lead team members
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with senior customers, management, and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- Ability to synthesize broad and narrow concepts of high complexity and use them to meet company objectives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
AppLabs - 9 months ago
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...